Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work (or the work of a third party on whole behalf you are entitled to act) has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please file a copyright infringement notice with us, DelSol Auto Sales The notice should be in writing and include, in the order set out below, the following:
1. A statement that you have identified material on a service that infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act);
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, which should include the type of work (such as a book or a sound recording) and any relevant further details (such as the title and date of publication, as applicable);
3. The country or countries to which your copyright applies;
4. A description of the way in which the copyright material has been infringed;
5. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our services (including a URL and screen shot);
6. Your address, telephone number, and email address so that we may get in contact with you;
7. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the notice is accurate and thatyou are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
8. An electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy) of the copyrightowner.
A complaint can be submitted by:
• Sending a letter to our copyright agent: Attn: Copyright Infringement Notification, 13304 Highway 99 Everett WA 98204
• Calling: 888-814-5511
If you are unsure whether there has been an infringement of your copyright or about your rights in the material, we suggest that you seek legal advice before reporting the material to DelSol Auto Salesor sending us a counter-notice. This “notice and takedown” process is regulated by statute. There may be negative consequences if you falsely allege copyright infringement or report material to DelSol Auto Sales in bad faith.